We are looking for people for the position of Developer .NET (Angular). Apply now and join the MAK IT specialists team!
Developer .NET (Angular)
✓ If you are interested in implementing interesting projects in the area of Fintech and Insuretech,
✓ If you like to participate in day-to-day decisions about project implementation,
✓ If code quality is important to you,
✓ If you want to be able to try out and implement new solutions,
✓ If you value teamwork and a friendly working atmosphere – this job is for you! JOIN US!
Important for us:
● C# / .NET (.NET Core/ .NET standard 5+), gRPC, Web API, Entity Framework Core,
● Angular (Version 10+),
● MS SQL (2019+),
● Knowledge of Git,
● At least 2 years of experience as a programmer.
Distribution of working time:
● 50% Backend development (.Net / Azure),
● 30% Frontend development (Angular),
● 20% Cooperation and Team Working (Scrum Meetings, Brainstorming, Technical Meetings).
The main technologies used in our projects:
● Scrum, Kanban, Agile Methodology, Jira,
● Azure DevOps, JetBrains Ultimate, Visual Studio, Management Studio.
Your daily tasks:
● Development of new functions for our products (frontend and backend architecture),
● Development of new projects and projects enhancing already existing, larger solutions,
● Redesign of existing functions (refactor of existing code),
● Keeping code clean and working with team members to consider and implement best practices,
● Participation in daily team meetings,
● Proposing the best possible solutions and improvements,
● Providing support.
● Position in ambitious projects and a team with developers with several years of scientific and business experience,
● Work on-site in a modern office – hybrid and remote work,
● Flexible working hours,
● A well-coordinated team focused on teamwork,
● Participation in making decisions regarding the selection of technologies and solutions,
● Work in an atmosphere of cooperation and respect,
● An employment contract or B2B.
We provide development opportunities:
● Possibility to learn and develop in the field of Cloud technology,
● Ability to learn Angular 10+, .NET Core 5+, Power BI, Docker, Kubernetes, Python,
● Dedicated mentoring support,
● Exchange of technical knowledge within the company.
● Access to private medical care for employees and their family members,
● Access to preferential life insurance,
● Discounts on company products and services,
● Charitable initiatives,
● Access to the Multisport platform,
● Cyclical team outputs.
MAK Group – we are the largest group with Polish capital in the industry, associating companies that are at the forefront of the Polish insurance market. Due to the development of the MAK Group and expansion into new areas of the market, we are developing one of our youngest companies – MAK IT. We have built MAK IT’s successes so far based on the ability to adapt to the actual internal needs of the group and the needs of external customers. We invest in technologies and our proprietary IT solutions.